Search Engine Optimisation and Google Adwords
Aspin has partnered with SEO and Google Adword qualified professionals Tri-Synergy to provide an exclusive range of packages for InterSell customers.
Website Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
Search Engine Optimisation requires both a technical process and an intensive hands-on approach to succeed and Tri-Synergy uses specific software together with experienced and qualified Internet Marketer staff to implement and manage a client’s account.
We carry out optimisation for a wide variety of clients and they all benefit from very favourable rankings. As one example of optimisation success, our client is on page 1 for the very competitive term ‘watch insurance’ – out of 171 million search results; and they have maintained that position for over a year and this has resulted in a substantial increase in enquiries and sales.
SEO Ranking Service
Tri-Synergy run a Search Engine Optimisation Service which improves a client’s website ranking in returned search results for agreed keywords and phrases, (as with all clients, we are aiming for page 1 ranking for agreed search phrases). The Search Engine Optimisation Service consists of two parts;
An initial three months SEO Ranking Service during which the following activities take place;
- A baseline Web positioning report covering current traffic and search engine positioning analysis, together with identification of the key areas that need optimisation.
- Based on discussions with the client, we produce a keyword analysis map together with an optimisation plan for the key pages on the website that needs improved ranking results. This includes competitor research for websites appearing on page 1 of search results.
- Working with the client, goals are set for traffic to the website and website rankings for agreed terms.
- Amendments to the website content and Metatags (once approved by client) can take place through liaison with the client’s Web designer/developer or directly by Tri-Synergy staff.
- Monthly progress reporting and review including a current search engine ranking and traffic report. Flexibility is key, and review and revision is an important aspect of the service.
A quarterly SEO Maintenance Service follows the initial SEO Ranking Service, and there are two package options:
1. Standard SEO Maintenance Service. This includes;
- Recommending and actioning optimisation changes based on new or amended keywords and phrases, competitor activity, etc.
- Optimising additional content on agreed pages as well as Metatag information.
- Additional optimising activity on the website to improve rankings. (In all, we look at 136 different variables that affect rankings).
- Comprehensive progress reporting and review, updating positions and suggestions for further improvement.
2. Enhanced SEO Maintenance Service. This includes;
- All of the actions incorporated into Standard SEO Maintenance Service, plus
- A linking programme designed to increase external links to the client’s website. This can include article submissions, blogs, social media, directory submissions, online PR, links from specific external websites.
Cost Per Click (CPC) Advertising
Cost Per Click (CPC) Advertising - also known as Adwords advertising – is a good tool to use whilst waiting for search engine optimisation to deliver results as well as generating enquiries and leads in its own right. Our Google Adwords Qualified staff set-up and manage this type of advertising for clients. Tri-Synergy is responsible for a range of client accounts – some clients are in their third year with us as we achieve excellent results time after time.
Tri-Synergy CPC Set-up Service is the initial set-up work carried out in the first month, where we build, implement and test your CPC programme. It will also include designing a special ‘landing page’ for the leading campaign to help increase enquiries from the advertising.
This is followed by an Active CPC Management Service for the account, during which we actively manage the campaigns using split-testing to continually improve the results.